Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This overlook seems to be a popular place for taking a photo on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I've seen others post a pic of their bike at this location on other forums. How many others on this forum have a photo at the same location? Post it here.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yep! Looks like similar weather, too. This is from last June. Thanks for posting and making me go back through my picture memories.
Ian

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep them coming!

Tom, it's on the Blue Ridge Parkway just west of Asheville NC and before Cherokee.

Ian, can you make that photo larger? I was up there last week. We left Asheville around 7 AM with a thunderstorm moving in. Got up in the mountains and found rain and fog. It cleared out shortly after this photo and was a gorgeous day. We hit the Tail of the Dragon and the Cherohala parkway that same day.

We have 3 pics so far. (2 if you just count the roadies) I bet we get more than 100 pics from the current members.

When you add a photo also add the number so we know how many we have without having to go back and count the photos. Go to the last number and add 1.

The current count is 3

·
Registered
763 Posts
This was a few weeks before I got my Sharknose. My buddy and I rode Skyline Drive and the BRP, on that trip.

I loved my Super Glide, but I don't miss it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts