Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving this bike and these wheels! It just feels like it rolls so free! Also it being a fatty up front just completes the whole look!

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Looks incredible!

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@dieselshadow I got lucky and scored this bike on a trade in at the dealership I work at. I had originally ordered these wheels for another customer when then sold them to the guy that traded this gem in. I couldn't afford to purchase these wheels at all haha. Just a guy who got lucky!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Zedbra If I remember correctly they are only about 12 lbs each

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Wow... incredible look!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats, looks killer....Hell, I'm digging the front forks!!!!Big fan of chromed/Blacked out front forks....Now it comes complete from the factory, already done for you....A mod well overlooked, but the look makes it complete!!!Well done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys! They are just pretty amazing works of art when you see them and I am amazed I actually own them now!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
@Zedbra If I remember correctly they are only about 12 lbs each
Those look awesome, really love the look. As far as weight its crazy how light they are. My old boss was a sport bike guy and had bought carbon fiber wheels for his bike. He brought one into work to show us bike guys, when I walked into the room that day he said "hey Rich, catch" and tossed the wheel to me. I was like "holy shit" not knowing it was carbon fiber but when i caught it was amazed at how light it was.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Damn, those are pimp. Looks good. Have matching rear too?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man I've always wanted a set of those! So light!!!

·
Administrator
10,472 Posts
Yeah guys at Moonshine in Cool Springs did a video on the BST's , spendy , but sweet , waay too rich for my blood ..

JtB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got lucky, this bike was traded in with them on it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going from enforcers wheels to BST Carbon fiber front and rear I lost over 13lbs total. That was going from a 16"x5" 180/65-16 to a 17"x6" 200/55-17 with ceramic bearings (10lbs almost exactly with a rear tire that was wore down quite a bit). Front went from 19"x3.5" 130/60-19 to a 18"x5.5" 180/55-18 with ceramic bearings (3lbs difference with alot more tire up front). With that being said its only $$$$!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts