Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!
Biketronics BT 1002 module for sale. I am going double din radio and thinking of going alpine or pioneer instead of Sony as I have previously run.
$125 shipped. Lifetime warranty with Biketronics

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm putting the Alpine INE-W927HD 7-Inch Audio/Video/Navigation System in my M3 on Monday. Which Alpine you thinking about?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm putting the Alpine INE-W927HD 7-Inch Audio/Video/Navigation System in my M3 on Monday. Which Alpine you thinking about?

Not sure I havent made up my mind actually I haen't started looking yet.
I have always run Alpine head units in my automobiles with no problems. So just thinking about it with the scooter.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Not sure I havent made up my mind actually I haen't started looking yet.
I have always run Alpine head units in my automobiles with no problems. So just thinking about it with the scooter.
I run Alpine in my truck too and on my CVO. Just got the single din Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit when it was released by in August. Didn't need Nav or DVD entertainment.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I run Alpine in my truck too and on my CVO. Just got the single din Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit when it was released by in August. Didn't need Nav or DVD entertainment.

That is what I am talking about. That Pine just looks like MONEY :D,
I like that. I am going to try and check out a couple this weekend....

·
Registered
587 Posts
Whatever you go with make that shit BANGING! Looks like it will based on your signature line: Big Motor/Big Wheel/Big Sounds! Short & sweet. Respect :cool:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump TTT still available.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Module SOLD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts