Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.....the ride begins in 4 weeks. I'm counting down the hours and minutes before we head to SWV. Our plan is to hit a few bucket list points of interest. Highway 12, Monument Valley, Four Corners National Monument, Roswell NM (gotta find an alien), and many other spots along the way! All are welcome to tag along or join up with us. PM for info.

I was pretty disappointed that work got in the way last year and I was unable to make it to Maine. That will not happen this year. Especially since the wife is now a full fledged member of the Road Glide community. We are both really looking forward to seeing you all soon. Yahoo!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
We are running through Roswell on Saturday the 13th on our way from Sante Fe to Carlsbad. Short riding day to tour the caverns. Then Sunday ride to Fredricksburg, Tx to visit some friends. What day do you think you will be in that area?

·
Super Moderator
1,794 Posts
Hey Troy,

We're doing that trip on the way home eh! Check out all the cool spots for us, I will expect a full report in Kerrville.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are running through Roswell on Saturday the 13th on our way from Sante Fe to Carlsbad. Short riding day to tour the caverns. Then Sunday ride to Fredricksburg, Tx to visit some friends. What day do you think you will be in that area?
We will be running through Roswell on Sunday and headed for Big Water, TX that night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts