Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing my 1k service I thought I would mention how useful the cardboard off a Bud light 24 pack can be.
While at the dealer this year I seen the handy dandy oil catcher for the filter, HA , $20 wasted. My special cut BLC works much better.
Need something to divert the oil downward when you pull the plug, BLC.
Don't have the special funnel to fill the primary, special cut BLC.
Other good uses in my garage are: protect work bench when working on something heavy or messy, lay under bike or car to catch any oil spills. BLC is almost as handy as a Walmart bag.

·
Registered
260 Posts
After doing my 1k service I thought I would mention how useful the cardboard off a Bud light 24 pack can be.
While at the dealer this year I seen the handy dandy oil catcher for the filter, HA , $20 wasted. My special cut BLC works much better.
Need something to divert the oil downward when you pull the plug, BLC.
Don't have the special funnel to fill the primary, special cut BLC.
Other good uses in my garage are: protect work bench when working on something heavy or messy, lay under bike or car to catch any oil spills. BLC is almost as handy as a Walmart bag.
If you are old enough, it works well to set a magneto air gap also.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Been doing that for beers, though get more milage outta a
30 pack bushlight. They don't keep the cold at Sam's club, butt their bags are high end in comparison

Remember to point your k bar/filter remover away from anything you want to keep or not leak

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Good to know that swill has some redeeming value. :grin:
I think the instructions go something like this,
1.go to store.
2.Buy 24 pack of Bud light.
3. go home.
4. go into garage.
5.place bike on stand.
6. take beer out of case.
7. cut case to desired shape.
8. use cut case.
9. throw beer away.
10.get real adult beverage.
11 admire work .

·
Registered
697 Posts
Been doing that for beers, though get more milage outta a
30 pack bushlight. They don't keep the cold at Sam's club, butt their bags are high end in comparison

Remember to point your k bar/filter remover away from anything you want to keep or not leak
You must be a quantity not quality beer drinker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts