Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wanted to share how i made a cup holder for my RG for my morning dunkin Large coffee.So i bought this $18.00 bar mount off ebay ,and was gonna use it but it sucks and is ugly on bars. So i tookj the bar mount end off and drilled a 3/8 size hole in my front end of right side bag. bolted it up and bam!! Hidden and takes up no room and doesn't spill !!

link to cup holder style

Diamond Plate Stainless Steel Motorcycle Cup Holders Fits 1" & 1 1/4" Handlebars | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
so i wanted to share how i made a cup holder for my RG for my morning dunkin Large coffee.So i bought this $18.00 bar mount off ebay ,and was gonna use it but it sucks and is ugly on bars. So i tookj the bar mount end off and drilled a 3/8 size hole in my front end of right side bag. bolted it up and bam!! Hidden and takes up no room and doesn't spill !!

link to cup holder style

Diamond Plate Stainless Steel Motorcycle Cup Holders Fits 1" & 1 1/4" Handlebars | eBay
So you have to open your bag lid to get to your drink ? :surprise:

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i own a bagger and im on a budget since everyone knows these ain't cheap! so i wanted to share some of my cheap idea's, thanks!

·
Registered
927 Posts
I read with interest because I carry two Yeti cups to work daily. Had my attention up to the part where you drilled into the saddlebag. I recall a detailed post in some other forum where the guy mounted a removable cup holder made outta those cheap plastic cup holders you find at Wally World. Had a total of about 8 bucks invested in it Wish I woulda bookmarked it, and can't find it now. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts