Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 RG Ultra

I'm ready to replace my stock halogens with some leds. has anyone compared the eagle lights / hogworkz / sunpie / funlove / etc? I'm mainly interested in kit quality, beam pattern, and durability. i've heard the funloves and sunpies scratch easy. i know eagle light has a good warranty. It's tempting to get the funloves for the price, but if they don't last i'll have spent more getting two sets. anyone here have insight on these brands? long term reviews?

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
my buddy's bought some cheap led headlight for their street glides from i think amazon and they haven't had any issues with them and its been about 5 years. one guy bought it then the others ordered theirs the next day

·
Registered
995 Posts
I've had the Sunpies on my Glide for almost 2 years and 40k without any issues. I'll take a pic for scratches, I don't pay much attention.

·
Registered
7,531 Posts
They just posted a 20% discount for our group on eagle lights.
Here's the post.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I'm with @The Volusianator on this one. Buy a quality light if you're actually wanting it for light. I have a Sunpie LED light on my Dyna and although I haven't had any issues with it, and I've had it for a while now, it's not all that bright. I'd say just barely brighter the halogen bulb if that. I don't ride that bike at night anymore anyway so it's not a big deal. So take it for what it's worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts