Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
174 Posts
Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive design Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive lighting
That's what I'm trying to do to mine. This is my old man 2020 FLTRK, stage 2, 14's in the rear +2 in the front. Plus a lot of other stuff... My plate is CVNO. Ride it everyday. It's my only source of transportation. Love it. Rides FANTASTIC!!

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
174 Posts
I get why some people go for the factory CVO, they look great as they sit with more power. You can buy one and not worry about doing any more mods, but where is the fun in that. I much prefer the idea of starting with a black canvas and making it into a 1 of 1 custom bike instead of having something that is the same as others. This site is riddled with 1 off custom bikes and it is awesome to see everyones different setups. Really looking forward to seeing how yours turns out @Violeiro
me too

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
174 Posts
Very nice bike! Love that look with the T-bars too. I was thinking about doing something like that, however, I don't want to relocate my gauges - to me, that is too much work. I was thinking maybe some custom T-bars, from FreedumbFab, but I'm not sure how much that would cost.

BTW, what do you mean, "14's in the rear +2 in the front"?
Shocks and fork tubes. Olins 14" shocks in the rear and +2" fork tubes with the Olins NIX30's in the front.

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
174 Posts
lol…sorry brother, I have nothing to justify to anyone or to me for that matter - I currently have a 2021 Road Glide Limited (for 2 up) and a 2021 RGS for my solo which I want to make my own custom…, could’ve bought a CVO and made a jack of all trades with money left over…but I wanted to have fun. If you think it has nothing todo with CVO, great…still is my Custom Vehicle Options.
My plate is CVNO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts