Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and here are pics of my Custom made bars that Buky has made for me.

These do not have the Meat Hooks, as I feel they won't look that good on a CVO, so I had him eliminate the hook in my situation.

Also these bars yet to be named and I have been asked to come up with a name for this model, Could I get some help/feedback from any here that would like to chime in and throw some names around?

They will be installed on the week of Memorial Day and I will have completed pics up by next weekend.

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I have been looking at the buky bars and really like the look. I may have too. I think hookless would be a good name. Would love to see a installed pic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Comfy

I love it. how tall are you? how about a pic of you riding?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I'm only 6'3" and have a 30 inseam, taller upper torso, I don't have a picture of me riding yet, but I can tell you that my arms and shoulders are even with the bars when I'm sitting upright and not slouching, Overall, I love them, very Comfortable, more comfortable than the stock bars and cruise control is my biggest friend now :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How bout pit coolers :D haha
Believe me or not, they're more comforting than the stickers that were 4 inches above my knees :)

If anyone is near the 6' mark I'd say get them or the 18's.
they're a conversation piece as well as a great Bar.

Joe.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW, an advertiser on here, Direct cycle parts ,in California recommended me to The Bike Shop in Chino to do the work for the Bar installation, I told frank at DCP that I didn't and wasn't going to trust Any Clown with a toolbox and a business care to touch my bike.
What a class act this guy Bill is over there.
I'd never go anywhere else to have anything done on my CvO ever again :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
What is the ticket on those? I think a set of those in 16" are on my winter to do list
I just ordered the same bars in 16". Ill post as soon as I get them installed. They were $390 plus shipping, but they have become quite popular so I wouldn't be surprised if the prices change soon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just ordered the same bars in 16". Ill post as soon as I get them installed. They were $390 plus shipping, but they have become quite popular so I wouldn't be surprised if the prices change soon.
Popular?
They're the 1st run with the design without the Meat hook unless you got the ones with the hook?
Jimmy, did you get the hook or no hook?
Just curious.

Mangrate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts