Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be taking off my Buky engine and bag guards tomorrow so am making them available for sale now. They were on the bike for just a few months and have seen no abuse. I never attached hiway pegs to them so they are pristine. They are powder-coated black (by Buky). Pictures of them can be seen on this thread:

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=147577

Reason for selling: the bag guards to not "fit" my wife's legs and she has not ridden with me since they were installed - no jokes please! I'm going with a different design.

As stated on other threads, these bars are beautifully made with flawless welds. For the successful buyer I will include the Hell's Foundry fairing support brackets.

Paypal accepted, will ship lowest cost (but it will probably be expensive as these are heavy). $500 plus you pay the freight.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Off bike picture

Here they are, ready to go to a new home!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! All the Buky bar fans on here and not one comment/question about the engine and bag guards:confused: Here's a chance to save several hundred dollars and avoid the 6-8 week wait. Am I asking too much? I have posted them on Ebay but much prefer a roadglide member to get them.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I've got the bag guards on mine and they look badass. They're larger diameter than the stockers and they've got that wicked bend in them. I really like mine. GLWS.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, but I've decided to go back to the Buky engine guard so the engine guard and fairing supports are no longer available. Bag guards are still for sale at $250 plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts