Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished the second stage on my 2015 FLTRX.. add new extended side covers, heat covers, new mirrors and a 4 docking point with either tour pack or sissy bar. On top, I added a new CD amber/red driving/brake/turn signals that gave me the biggest headache of this year, spending 3 days to isolate the turn signals from brake for rear. Finning did it and enjoy first ride(with this setup) this year.. love it ? comments/critics are welcomed. Safe ride to all, greetings from Europe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I would also like to see some more pics of that beautiful sled...because I'm pretty sure I glimpsed some factory stickers on the front frame tube on the left side. There you go. You asked for criticism. You're bike is fucking amazing! I LOVE that color. Those stickers have to go though. ? Leave me alone Swomack. It's my pet peeve I'll push it on whoever I want. ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would also like to see some more pics of that beautiful sled...because I'm pretty sure I glimpsed some factory stickers on the front frame tube on the left side. There you go. You asked for criticism. You're bike is fucking amazing! I LOVE that color. Those stickers have to go though. ? Leave me alone Swomack. It's my pet peeve I'll push it on whoever I want. ?
Hi Mighty, thanks for your compliments, love the bike and the way it's getting together until now. Sticker removal will be stage IV, in stage III I still need to install the amp and speakers that I skipped because of rear turn signals..As for pictures, I'll post few soon, but first to finish the work. I already removed the front fairing, now waiting for 2 RCA's cables to complete the audio

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
I would also like to see some more pics of that beautiful sled...because I'm pretty sure I glimpsed some factory stickers on the front frame tube on the left side. There you go. You asked for criticism. You're bike is fucking amazing! I LOVE that color. Those stickers have to go though. �� Leave me alone Swomack. It's my pet peeve I'll push it on whoever I want. ��
Yep

You did remind me to remove mine, to death, lol but yes it does look much better.

Do your thing MW.

Swomack

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Is that a fatty front tire? What size? I am liking these flat finishes. I'm a chrome and spit shine glossy kinda guy, but these satins are looking good

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
That looks bad-ass. Congrats on a great looking scooter. Have any pictures of your sissy bar?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that a fatty front tire? What size? I am liking these flat finishes. I'm a chrome and spit shine glossy kinda guy, but these satins are looking good
yes, it's a 180 fat tire kit from Native Custom with 18x5.5 PM wheel&radial tire

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks bad-ass. Congrats on a great looking scooter. Have any pictures of your sissy bar?
not installed yet, just changed the upholstery to match the seat and have it in my garage. I'll post some when installing it on bike together with luggage rack

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That is one bad ass looking bike. Nice work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts