Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been trying to get together all summer, last night was it.

Met for drinks at his local watering whole.

It was worth the wait, rlaf75 is a big dude with a big grin. You guessed it, I’m the other guy.

Looking forward to getting together with him a again, next time will include a ride.

Keep your eyes peeled, a little chatter last night about a possible springtime NE meet and greet.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Yeah I'm not hurting for a meal lol. I wish the weather was a little better for a ride on the bikes but regardless it was great to finally meet Matt and his lovely better half. You both are awesome people. And yes there was a lil talk about a get together next spring. I wound up getting a text from Matt saying they were passing through the area and asked if I was up to meeting somewhere. I had the bike buried in the garage at the moment otherwise i would've been on the bike too. I suggested the pub which happened to work out great for them as the highway they needed to get back home was directly behind it lol. Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you both and I look forward to a nice bike ride with you both.

·
Super Moderator
4,366 Posts
Great pic guys. Glad you were able to meet and hopefully you have a great turnout in the Spring.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Matt will have to add a few more members to our breakfast run next summer, always a goood time meeting fellow members

Reactions: madmat and Mike U

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I need to get out there to see yall. And another guy I need to see out there too. I owe him dinner. Lol. I think this summer I may do a 4 day trip to Mass. I need some linguica and quahogs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need to get out there to see yall. And another guy I need to see out there too. I owe him dinner. Lol. I think this summer I may do a 4 day trip to Mass. I need some linguica and quahogs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Looking forward to it John!

·
Registered
136 Posts
@madmat and @rlaf75 Glad to see You Guys finally got together great Photo Boys!
Keep Me Posted on next Springs Get Together and I will do My Best to make it.
Mike U.
I might have to drop down from Montreal...

Reactions: madmat and rlaf75
1 - 20 of 20 Posts