Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK the therapy started and so did the install of the Burley Easy Boy clutch pull.
Part in itself took all of 5 min to put on, the prep. To get to everything took over 6 hours. My garage thermometer read 106. Then I decided to do oil change since I had to drop fluid to get to clutch pull. I still have to reinstall heat shields, (I sure hope they go on easier than they came off!) now for the$ 24,000 dollar question, how dose it work, it's easier. I'll more than likely need more therapy for the work I've done, than the results of the device. If I paid someone to do this it would have cost me an (arm and a leg) then I wouldn't of needed it. Go figure. When I do the math it would of been cheaper, considering therapy and if my time was worth anything. But oh the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Let us know how you like it!! Burley web site says it takes less then 30 minutes to do the install but that must be after you take all the stuff off the bike to get to the tranny cover. Did you need a new clutch cable or can you use the stock cable?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry took so long to reply, internet issues. All in all took too long taking everything off to get to it. True it took me 2 min. To put on part itself. Clutch is very easy pull could of kept stock cable, even with 13 inch monkey bars. I had 6 over cable and thought I'd go ahead and put it on, wish I kept stock. I don't like the extra slack in cable, fits like I had stock bars on bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts