Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my new seat last night, Danny Gray Butt Crack. On the under side of the stock seat, it is stamped "LOW", not sure what exact seat this is. The new seat is great. Definitely sits lower, back farther and a lot less padding than the seat that I replaced it with. However, the new seat is much more comfortable.
I was worried slightly about some of the write ups on this seat. I am 5' 10" 32 in inseam and I absolutely love the seat. Put 50 miles on it today, hope I feel the same after an all day ride.
Stay safe

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Received my new seat last night, Danny Gray Butt Crack. On the under side of the stock seat, it is stamped "LOW", not sure what exact seat this is. The new seat is great. Definitely sits lower, back farther and a lot less padding than the seat that I replaced it with. However, the new seat is much more comfortable.
I was worried slightly about some of the write ups on this seat. I am 5' 10" 32 in inseam and I absolutely love the seat. Put 50 miles on it today, hope I feel the same after an all day ride.
Stay safe
You won't, unless you get off the bike hourly.:D

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rode road bicycles for a few years. Spent many long hours in that saddle and I got used to it. For me, it is a much better seating position with the new seat. I injured my hip many years ago playing hockey and the combination of position and width of the old seat was not comfortable for me at all. However, motorcycle seats and bicycle saddles are very individual. This one just works for me.
Be safe

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
I hear ya, I loved the position that seat put you in. I just got sore cheeks after an hour. I am a little older, little heavier tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts