Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, maybe being lazy to not read the manual, but what is that little button on the top of the left hand control, it is towards the front.

Thanks, did not see any info. on that button on the forum.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Sorry, maybe being lazy to not read the manual, but what is that little button on the top of the left hand control, it is towards the front.

Thanks, did not see any info. on that button on the forum.
That's the odometer trip button. Press it with the key off it will show the mileage. Press it with the key on and you can choose between actual mileage on bike, Trip A, Trip B, or R for miles remaining on the tank of fuel.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Too lazy to read the manual that tells you how to operate the bike but not to ask others to provide answers for you? That’s only going to work if you ride only where there is cellphone reception.
Good luck.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too lazy to read the manual that tells you how to operate the bike but not to ask others to provide answers for you? That’s only going to work if you ride only where there is cellphone reception.
Good luck.
Being able to operate the odometer and trip from the bars is hardly anything important, but yeah.

Maybe I am wrong but a public forum is nothing more than sharing information and experiences.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Being able to operate the odometer and trip from the bars is hardly anything important, but yeah.

Maybe I am wrong but a public forum is nothing more than sharing information and experiences.

You suggested in your original post that perhaps you were being lazy. Maybe you should quote that instead of my post agreeing with you.

I disagree with your other words: that being able to operate the odometer and trip from the bars is hardly anything important. If it wasn’t important there would not have been a reason to ask. Yet you did.

I’m not suggesting you shouldn’t ask. I’m suggesting you should read your manual between hunting trips for beer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts