Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C&C Seats out of Paramount City did a fantastic job on a seat for my wifes Ultra . My wife changed her mind on what bike she wanted to ride on vacation 10 days before we left , then told me she wanted a new solo seat. What you gonna do?
I called Chuck with my issue, he calmly told me he could make it happen.
7 days later a new custom seat showed up at my door. Made to the specs. I had asked for, and it is a beautiful seat, of the first quality, reasonably priced. 5,000 miles and 2 weeks later my princess is extremely satisfied. ( that aint easy)
Give C&C seat a chance and you wont be dissapointed
Bob

: I started off by calling corbin,40 minutes on hold-talked to 4 different people- getting my call dropped, 25 more minutes on hold- three different people- being told 6-8 weeks out (maybe) - total dissapointment = Call C&C instead 1st Class operation, highest quality, real value

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Dave, Chuck, and Chuy always make the seats quick and provide a high quality product. I had their seat on my softail and one on my Dyna too. The RG came with a Corbin that I like very much so I am not going to bother with a new seat for this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts