Road Glide banner

C&C seats review

9K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Cokebeard 
#1 ·
Decided to try a seat from C&C.

After browsing their website late Sunday night, I sent them an inquiry about the Fastback model.
I exchanged a few emails with Shad on Monday and felt like I was their #1 customer for the day.

I decided on a double stitch diamond pattern in Shark, with the driver seat 3" back, and called Shad with my order-late Monday evening.

I received a confirmation email on Tuesday morning to make sure everything was correct.
Tuesday evening I received an email from UPS about shipment.
Wednesday around noon, Shad sent photos of the finished seat.
Friday night it's installed on my bike.

It sits lower than stock-1" according to C&C. The 3" back is awesome, feels like a different bike now.
I think I've found my 'go to' seat company!

See less See more
#3 ·
6'2 1/2", 36" sleeve and 36" inseam.

The Fastback was on my former RG. I had also tried a LePera Outcast DLL that was 2" back and the Harley Tall Boy seat. I could tell a difference. I hated feeling cramped up.

I have a C&C Tour Special on my new RGU that is also 3" back. It's wonderful!

If local, you're more than welcomed to try them out.

#4 ·
I'm actually in the market for a new seat so I went to their website to check them out. They seem to have a lot of different options available and they also offer custom work. They seem to have decent prices too so I emailed them for more information

#5 ·
Is that your bike in your avatar? If so and thats a custom fender, make sure you tell them about it and send pictures. You can search for my experience with the company. Also, make them send pictures of your actual seat before they ship it. They told me they would, they didn't and then tried sending me pics of a different seat when it was wrong. Pay close attention to the fitment at the front. Lots of issues with them getting the front off center. If they manage to get it all right, I hear they are great seats! Lol

#6 ·
I have the square back seat with drivers backrest from them on my glide. Best seat I’ve ever owned other than the custom one from James carter on my last glide. I did the 2 tone with blue stitching. Also did the 3” back and 1” lower. I’m 6’1” 300lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rlaf75
#12 · (Edited)
I have a Squareback on the Night Train. Beautiful, comfortable work of art.

I tried to order a Tour Special for my '10 FLHTK. Spoke with both Chuck and Chuey about what I was looking for. Seat came quickly, but didn't fit as it lacked the cutouts for the saddlebag crash bars. I sent pictures and called about it. I was told in no uncertain terms that, "everyone out here in California takes those things off". Well I'm not. So I was hung up on. Shipped the seat back, got a refund (minus shipping, natch). It's a damn shame, because their seats are good.

And even though it looks like they've finally updated their website, it's trying to download something onto my computer.

#15 ·
i did the same as you with C&C about a year or two ago and got samples sent to me and seemed like a great way to get a custom seat and then Shad stopped returning my emails. even though i was moving forward with the design. they lost my business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.