Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2013 rg ultra. I have 19" t bars. Looking for help with cable length and wire extension length. Burly has a wire and cable combo for abs bikes made for 18" apes that I believe will work. Just not sure of the quality, looking to source some other brands.

Thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
Check out NAMZ. They should have what you need for the wiring, but I don't know if they have any cable kits. You may have to look at another vendor for the cables, but NAMZ is the best for the wiring extensions.
Lil Chief

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magnum shielding has cables/ brake line/wire extensions set for 17" ape hanger style bars on 2" risers. I believe this will work with my 19" t bars since there will be no risers. My bars are only 29.5" wide, most apes are wider. Looking for input on this, they have a kit for 18" -20" bars plus 2" risers but I know it will be to long for me. Any input would be great
Thanks

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
I'm sure 18" ape cables would be more then enough for your new t-bars.
Call LA Choppers and ask for Chucky.
He installs custom bars all the time and they are a good group to work with.
They will for sure have cables for your install and will be able to answer any of your questions once you tell them what bike and what bars you have in mind.
Here's their direct link you cables.
If you don't see cables on that direct link, then just give them a call.

http://www.lachoppers.com/catalog/category/25/index.html

Good Luck

Make sure to post up some pictures once your install is complete.
Im sure there will be some guys that will want to check it out besides just me.

Swomack

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. La choppers 18" - 20" will definitely fit. Found it for a great price.

The magnum shielding kits also come in an 18"-20" kit.

Still think that's going to be to much, I think 15"-17" kit will work, but better safe than sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts