Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody going to Nova Scotia and riding the Cabot Trail after Shark Week? I've been kicking around the idea the last day or so. I know its not exactly just around the corner from Shelburne but relatively speaking from where I live I hate to be so close and not do it....especially if the weather is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiN_glbTEz8

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,886 Posts
Is anybody going to Nova Scotia and riding the Cabot Trail after Shark Week? I've been kicking around the idea the last day or so. I know its not exactly just around the corner from Shelburne but relatively speaking from where I live I hate to be so close and not do it....especially if the weather is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiN_glbTEz8
Quickie, you might as well go all the way .... come back into Maine after NS and go to Madawaska and you're at one of the 4 Points Tour official starting points. Then you have 21 days to hit the other three! :eek::D

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Cabot Trail is a must do ride in this part of the country, well worth the time to get there.

·
Super Moderator
1,800 Posts
Shrug, Quicksand, Quicksand, Shrug.

Shrug posted a thread the other day about this very same thing. Looking for Canadian Input.

You're right, to travel all that way and not see it would be just wrong. I still kick myself for not going to the "Field of Dreams" in Iowa at SWII. I was that close I should have gone.

Troy

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I was planning a ride to Nova Scotia prior to SWIV...now looks like the schedule is being squeezed, so I will plan on doing it after SWIV.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,886 Posts
I was planning a ride to Nova Scotia prior to SWIV...now looks like the schedule is being squeezed, so I will plan on doing it after SWIV.
Between Shrug, Quicksand and yourself, it sounds like you've got a good start for a Maritime's Gypsy Tour!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts