Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to sell the stock radio. I see things about "calibrated/programmed" radios. what does this mean if it's programmed or not? If a buyer were to ask me if it's programmed, the answer would be "yes" since it works on my bike?

·
Registered
243 Posts
On my Fltrx I had to have the dealer re-flash the radio when I installed tour pack and speakers, it activated the fader control for the rear.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at what people pay for stock used radios on ebay, why doesn't everyone upgrade?! Ebayed my radio paid for the amp and headunit and a few bucks to spare.

·
Registered
967 Posts
The radio on the RGC rear outputs are available the only difference no fader control. Rear speakers play fine and balance right to left work as the front. Don't know if they mean flashed to last version. But HK radios sells for about $350's up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
82 Posts
at what people pay for stock used radios on ebay, why doesn't everyone upgrade?! Ebayed my radio paid for the amp and headunit and a few bucks to spare.
Personally...and it's all personal...I would rather modify an American made HK then put another Chinese made product on my HD...just me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts