Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Denmark

What cam will you recommend for me, i whan´t torque , with out doing any head job

2016 RG , V&H muflers , cat removed, and SE tuner to adjuts air/fuel

·
Registered
889 Posts
I went with the Andrews 57H and the .030 Cometic gasket. It made a big difference in my bike. I also have a power vision tuner. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: eddienelson

·
Registered
17 Posts
I too went with the Andrews 57H cam without any head work or gaskets. Lost a tiny bit of torque below 2200 rpm but gained a lot of torque the rest of the way.
I am very happy with these cams .

Good luck in your journey !!!!

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Welcome, from New York, to The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
I also have The Andrews 57H in My 2012 Custom along with Smith Brothers Adjustable Pushrods and love how My Glide Runs.
I was going to install a .030 Cometic Head Gasket, for a compression bump, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Best of Luck on Your Search.
Mike U.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Andrews 48 would be perfect for you if you're wanting more torque without head work. It doesn't make quite the numbers the 57 does or pull out as far in upper rpm's, but it will come on lower in the rpm range and do it without going with a thinner head gasket like the 57 likes.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I ran 48's in my 96". Ran great. A friend of mine is running Andrews 54's in his 103". Runs great also.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Welcome to the tank, from Idaho! As MANY have mentioned, the Andrews 57 is a very popular choice. Also check out options from Cyclerama, as I believe you can run their 570-2 as a bolt in with adjustable push rods.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Feulings 543 Reaper cam, I run a 525 Reaper in my 96 inch and the low end torque is big time, you could also run this in a 103, go to there website, very under rated.>:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts