Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 ultra 103 ,so far I have added Fuelmoto jackpot x head pipe, power vision with a fuelmoto tune,4"Rinehart slip ons, screaming eagle air cleaner and 8500 miles in the last year. I have been talking to Fuelmoto about tw222 cams and a dynotune by them this spring. I want more torque at mid range and normally I,m riding two up. Here comes the big question am I going to feel the difference? I,m still chicken to tear into it myself so its going to cost some bucks that's why the question. Wife says if you think we need to get this done do it!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
If the boss says its ok, then you need to pull the trigger! Very happy with mine and you will definately feel it pull in the 2500 to 4000 range!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I've had mult. harley's and all of them were twin cam's with cam's installed. Let me tell you something, it will be a HUGE difference!!! Wife says you're good to go, get it done! You'll wonder why harley doesn't put bigger cam's in the motor from the assembly line!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Do IT!!

Don't even think twice!!
I've got the TW-555's in my 96" and doing 87HP and 96TQ and I definitely feel the pull from 2750 right up to redline! You'll get even more lower usable torque with that cam. I guarantee you it'll put a grin on your face that won't fade anytime soon!:D:D
-Todd

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Just got through installing them in mine. You will notice a big difference!

·
Registered
210 Posts
After you do cams, you'll have a big smile on your face....kind of like this: :D

Good luck

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just got my 222's in the other day. Due to the freaking weather in Indpls past couple wont get to try them out till Monday. Did the install myself. Took my time and kept watching the Fuel Moto youtube videos on it and it was prettys simple straight forward. Dont know how long it took, had bike on garage lift for a week doing some of this and some of that, couple hours here and there, along with the cam install.

·
Registered
8 Posts
cam

I have 2012 RG Ultra, Bassani true duals and stage I from the dealer. No power commander and I love my mileage. I've been thinking about hte 255 cams just to get soe torque since I'm a big guy and ride 2up from time to time. Any suggestions?

P

·
0 Posts
if you mechanical at all,dont be afraid to tear into it.the 222 is a nice cam,but ide go with the S&S .551

·
Registered
55 Posts
Happy with the SE 255's so far. Good bottom end torque to haul my big ass around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts