Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2019 rg ultra 114 and i am wondering if the 201-2019 screaming eagle cvo pipes will work? The atock pipes on the ultra are way to wimpy and i do not want to add anything that harley may decide to say it voids warranty

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
sure they will. but be aware that the cvo pipes will be even quieter than your stock pipes. i put a set on my bike just because i like the look of the slash up tips a whole lot better than the bologna cut stock pipes.

eventually, i'll either get a new set of fullsac cvo baffles, or a complete new exhaust. right now am liking the look/sound of the s&s el diablo mk 45. with the complete system, it moves the catalytic converters away from the rider and into the mufflers, retaining the epa certification, and warranty.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Check out Amazon, there are some good deals on Cobra Neighbor Haters, they sound great and are not obnoxious, and no worries about the warranty as long as you change slip-ons only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the jnfo! You just saved me money. I had cfr on my ‘15 road glide but couldnt move them over and cant afford the $600 tag at the moment

I like deep and louad frowl but not enough to have the neighbors freaking out (too much anyway)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts