Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put new floorboards on my RG, and it has made it near impossible for me to get my toe on the tab to lower my kickstand. Looked around but none of the options shows it on the bike so I'm not sure what works.
Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem is the tab needs to be about an inch longer as the new floorboard is longer and wider. So when in the up position, just the top edge of the tab is accessible and I can't get my foot/toe to grab it. To remove the tab and reweld it would screw up the powdercoating and probably not fix the issue. All I need is an extension on the stock tab, but worried how some of them will look.

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I know there are more than a few options, but as you can see on that search, they never show a picture of it mounted. So I was looking to see if anyone used one and what they thought. I guess I'll just pick one and see how it goes.

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
Thanks guys. I know there are more than a few options, but as you can see on that search, they never show a picture of it mounted. So I was looking to see if anyone used one and what they thought. I guess I'll just pick one and see how it goes.
All the reviews on the HD site are favorable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts