Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I nee to get my bags and speaker lids painted. Nothing fancy, just match to the stock Vivid Black w/ the stock style stripe work on a set of extended bags.

Also, do auto body shops typically do any motorcycle work? Thanks in advance...

Ken

·
Registered
337 Posts
True Lines in Prince Frederick MD does very good work. Did great match on my buddies 2004 Fat Boy. Just set up with them yesterday to do my lids and the inner fairing for my bike. Candy Orange flake is not easy, but they did bat an eye and said it will look factory. Have seen some of their work, boys are good.

If you can't find a number I will get it to you tomorrow.

Hawkman

·
Registered
985 Posts
I've priced and checked all over and vivid dragon is who I am going to use next winter. They will send you a brand new set a tins custom painted with some bad ass designs for $4500. And when you return your tins they give you like $1200 back or you can keep your tins as extra or sell them to recoup some $$

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was talking to some guys at my local Harley dealer, and they raved about a custom auto and cycle paint and body shop called Paint Mongers. They have a Facebook page, and some of their work looks pretty good. Just a few miles from my home, and I never knew they existed. Supposedly stands by his work, and does it right, so I'll give them a shot.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ImageUploadedByMO Free1432606659.407418.jpg

Thought I'd report back that Paint Mongers in Joppa did a good job. Sometime down the road I'll look them up for a complete paint job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts