Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I still come too shark week VI even thought I traded the shark for a ultra classic :confused::eek:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hell Yeah! SWV was to be my virgin SW. I am already thinking about next year. Once a Shark always a Shark. Hope to see you there, where ever it may be. In the interim enjoy the new bike !

·
Registered
878 Posts
Can I still come too shark week VI even thought I traded the shark for a ultra classic :confused::eek:
Sure, anyone with a frame mounted fairing is welcome :D I am just pissed I cannot make it, happy (and SAFE) riding to SHVI

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
......... you've got a year, ....trade it again next Spring & go on a new Shark !
Of course you'd be welcome and no need to trade it before you come, trade it while you're there. A 2015 Road Glide CVO was purchased DURING SW this year!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I rode on one of the rides behind a Suzuki Bergman Scooter. So Im thinking your ok. Was amazed how hard he pushed that scooter in the hills!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,807 Posts
I rode on one of the rides behind a Suzuki Bergman Scooter. So Im thinking your ok. Was amazed how hard he pushed that scooter in the hills!
A scooter at Shark Week? Say it ain't so ....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Sure as long as your passport is up to date:D

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
All kidding aside you are a member, you are welcome. You are a guest of a member, you are welcome. Please come, you'll be glad you did.

NO scooters were registered with SWV
BatDan's modifications helped him regain his coolness
You get a vote if you attend SWVI

enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
or just convert it to a RG like several members here have done? :)
There are many skilled people on this forum to assist with this type of conversion.

Just look at the quality work done to Dan Mize's batwing at Sharkweek!!:D:D

You will not regret coming to Sharkweek!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts