Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i'm about to pull the trigger on some apes for my 04 glide. I love the yaffee 16's but the $$$ is a little crazy. I also love the carlini evil apes, and am also a huge fan of the la choppers prime apes. And was wondering if anyone could toss up some pics if you have these bars or anything close to them? ALSO does anyone have the demon cycles 18 el diablo apes???? I spotted these on there web site and they look good and are under $200!! really looking for a pic with them installed, PLEASE HELP ME! LOL i will be going with 14-18 bars. Thanks people and be safe out there.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My 18"s were under $100 from Jireh Cycles. They're strong and won't bend unless I go airborne. I have no idea what brand they are, and I don't really care. That probably has a lot to do with the low price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Demon Cycles has some damn good prices on their bars and accessories, but you have to look pretty hard on forums and the net to find some good reviews. It really is too bad because I wanted to put the El Diablos on but after due diligence, I ended up with LA Choppers 18". I just got them on this weekend and rode last nite. Love em. Good luck with it and as far as wiring goes...Guerillacables.com wiring extensions come pre terminated for the molex connectors, the tbw and heated grips wiring is included in their price. Easy install to say the least. After some back and forth with DirectHarleyParts.com, I got the wiring kit for about $55 i think....just my .02

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the el diablo's from demon cycles dont look bad at all. Only thing i dont like is the way the curve from the bottom to the top when looking at them from the side. Wish some folks would drop some pics off of em, i been looking for a glide with em installed half the day with no luck. carlini has some bad a$$ bars, evil and pist apes are super nice.

·
Registered
372 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts