Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Cam tools in MD?

Hey guys,
Was looking to change cams over the weekend but the shop that I was going to rent the installation and removal tool from closed till next week. Is there anyone local to me (Frederick, Md ) that might be interested in renting me that tool? Happy to leave a deposit and pick up. Please let me know!
Thanks, Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Frederick. Shoot me a pm and we will figure it out. What shop were you going to rent the tools from. Just wondering

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm just south of Frederick. Don't have the tool but glad to see some other locals. Lets get together and ride. Hullhor lives in mt airy.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm in green valley. We're all so close lol.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sounds good. Rode to work this morning. Brisk 47 degree ride to rockville. Sad to know riding season is coming to an end soon.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Chilly but worth the fuel savings over driving my 3/4 ton cummins diesel lol.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Good stuff fellas. Once Dmiller gets his cams in, lets setup a ride. There's 3 of us within 5min of each other. Frederick county has some beautiful riding, I'm just not completely familiar with where to go. It's been awhile. Lately the only riding I do is mon-fri to/from work. Weekends I don't get out to really enjoy riding.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Oh yeah, it was 41 degrees this morning. Another chilly ride at 0530.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like I'll get them in tonight and tom. night thanks to hullhors generosity. I'll let you know and see how the weather holds up for the weekend. I'm happy to lead, I'll look up some good routes in the meantime.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Not gonna be good weather this weekend. Calling for rain Sat-Tuesday. Hate working all week, to have it rain on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Not gonna be good weather this weekend. Calling for rain Sat-Tuesday. Hate working all week, to have it rain on the weekends.
I agree fully. I work indoors 8-12/hrs per day (hospital). It seriously hinders my riding during the week. This weekend is not looking good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts