Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Precision Billet had a special guest in the shop today from Canada and we will be making license plate frames to fit the larger plates thanks to him. It will be a couple of weeks before they are ready but we will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Precision Billet had a special guest in the shop today from Canada and we will be making license plate frames to fit the larger plates thanks to him. It will be a couple of weeks before they are ready but we will keep you guys posted.
Wow!! A company that feels our pain up here!!! I love you man!!

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah we are going to try and make all the parts that no one else will make for Canada bikes. Starting with a few new license plate designs. Then we will make parts based on what you guys want.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Canadian License Plates

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday Andrew. Super guy, gave me a tour of the shop and operations. They do some killer stuff there!

I would highly recommend looking them up, I will be buying more stuff from them. All the custom parts look highly crafted and much better in person.

Anyone in AZ for Bike Week come check them out!

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday Andrew. Super guy, gave me a tour of the shop and operations. They do some killer stuff there!

I would highly recommend looking them up, I will be buying more stuff from them. All the custom parts look highly crafted and much better in person.

Anyone in AZ for Bike Week come check them out!
thanks for stopping by its always nice to put a face to the name and i look forward to seeing you again at AZ bike week.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ha that's funny all the HD dealers in Canada sell frames for U.S. plates.
You'd think they would catch on stop selling them and make sum to fit our plates.
Also seen lots of bikes with the plates trimmed to fit the surround.
I don't need to give the cops any more reasons to pull me over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts