Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be intrested in doing a buy in on some PPG candy orange, I have a good friend who owns a body shop in Minnesota and he can get me the paint, he is working on getting me a price, just wanted to put something out there to see if anyone wanted in

·
Registered
135 Posts
buyin

Would anyone be intrested in doing a buy in on some PPG candy orange, I have a good friend who owns a body shop in Minnesota and he can get me the paint, he is working on getting me a price, just wanted to put something out there to see if anyone wanted in
if it is 2013 FLTRX yes. would want my inner fairing painted ... get pricing on painting it. where in MN also ?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
The price is set by PPG and it comes from their Cleveland plant at $300 per pint for the special effect layer, you will still need the main layer and quality clear.

When reduced that pint won't quite be enough to shoot extended bags, rear fender and an inner fairing.

Sharing a pint sounds good but it's just not practical to be shipping half full paint cans around and figuring out how to divide up a can to shoot assorted parts might not always turn out to be fair for each investor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts