Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White dials and numbers on a silver face. Does anybody else have a problem viewing their gauges at a glance? I just ordered CVO gauges for my '15 Road Glide. If anybody out there would like to buy my take-offs, let me know, 800mi

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
In mid sunlight in the early morning I have a problem as well. 2013 though. in the begining, I would try to lighten or darken the controls to see if it fix it. By the time I didn't figure it out, the light moved and I could see them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Can't see sh!$ on the white needle and silver face. Found some titanium's, changed the bezels to black while changing the needles to orange and numbers to red. Looks good on my candy orange '13.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is one "styling element" that I absolutely HATE about my RGS!...really it's about the only thing Ii don't like about this bike:mad: so now I just use the MPH reading on the right field of my screen since I shift by feel and ear anyway. But damn....what a stupid styling element that's impossible for me to read day or night. While it may look sexy in the showroom or parked for all to admire, just WTF was MOCO thinking when they did this? Stupid embellishment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts