Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not my bike but one that came into a buddy of mine's shop where the paint was done. Bike will be in Daytona in a few weeks. My work schedule is crazy right now so I doubt I'll get to see the finished product before it leave for Daytona. Sill needs the CC finished.

sent by my Droid using a TapaTalk knock off app!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice job! Really like the graphics layout! Make sure to post picture when it's back together!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not my bike guys. A roadie that came into my buddy's shop.

Stripclub, same guy that did the airbrushing on my Avalanche. Airbrush artist is actually in Beloit but works with the shop owner on a lot of projects.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Not my bike guys. A roadie that came into my buddy's shop.

Stripclub, same guy that did the airbrushing on my Avalanche. Airbrush artist is actually in Beloit but works with the shop owner on a lot of projects.

They do nice work, what is the name of the shop?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thats going to look cool when done! Is your buddy's shop putting the bike back together? Either way I hope he can get you some pics of the bike once done.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They do nice work, what is the name of the shop?
Pro 1 Collision

Thats going to look cool when done! Is your buddy's shop putting the bike back together? Either way I hope he can get you some pics of the bike once done.
No, the owner of the bike will be putting it back together so I don't know when I will get a complete pix of it.

Let us know where it will be in Daytona so we can go check it out. Looks great!
I have no idea. I met the owner once when he was dropping off the bike and new tank for fitment of the parts. I'm hoping my buddy will send me a pix of the finished product.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Looks good, I like it.

Sent from my SPH-L710

1 - 20 of 22 Posts