Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, I'm looking for a head count of Canucks headed to St. George.

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wooden Nickel,

You've traveled up here so much I consider you an honorary Canuck eh! Be sure to be there! Still not sure of my route, leaning toward the one that passes by your house.

Garvin, TDK, just trying to firm up the invading numbers and coordinate tactics for the Illegal Alien Shark Squad.

Me makes 4, Ken, Peter and Nat make 7, Brent and Cecil are your wives flying in? That would make 9. I think there may be a couple more from Calgary that would make 11. Ken is your cyclops buddy tagging along this year?

Any other Canadians heading down please let me know so I have an accurate head count.

Troy

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Troy, my wife is flying in. Pick her up in Vegas on the 27th

Plans are for us to head south, pick up Rowdy in Tacoma, park it in Boise for first night

Ely NV for second night then Vegas

We leave July 25

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Troy, my wife is flying in. Pick her up in Vegas on the 27th

Plans are for us to head south, pick up Rowdy in Tacoma, park it in Boise for first night

Ely NV for second night then Vegas

We leave July 25
Thanks for addin that in Brent, I was sittin down here all butt hurt... :D

I may not be a Canuck, but if given the chance, I'll bet I could play one on TV eh? :cool: Did I make the cut. :D

Rowdy

W

·
0 Posts
Wooden Nickel,

You've traveled up here so much I consider you an honorary Canuck eh! Be sure to be there! Still not sure of my route, leaning toward the one that passes by your house.

Garvin, TDK, just trying to firm up the invading numbers and coordinate tactics for the Illegal Alien Shark Squad.

Me makes 4, Ken, Peter and Nat make 7, Brent and Cecil are your wives flying in? That would make 9. I think there may be a couple more from Calgary that would make 11. Ken is your cyclops buddy tagging along this year?

Any other Canadians heading down please let me know so I have an accurate head count.

Troy
Thanks for the Honorary status. I'll be traveling with the Salsa so I hope I don't get Hijacked!:D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Crap, this is gettin' serious, we're gonna have to practice circlin' the wagons.....
See what happens TDK, we let one cananananananadian actor in years ago, and the rest just follow suit! We need to draw a line in the maple syrup!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts