Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, Admins please move the sold area.

If you are not familiar with what this is go to www.Captain-itch.com.

It mounts under your seat and protects your thighs from the heat coming off of the rear cylinder. This is brand new and was never used. I purchased it a couple years ago and when I got around to trying to install it realized it will not work with my Corbin solo. The Corbin solo seats mount different than other seats and hug the frame very tightly, but it will work with all other seats that I am aware of.

This is a very thick piece of Black Leather and is very well constructed. Captain Itch makes very nice Leather products for bikes if you are not aware. There is also an instructional video on the website so you can see how easy this is to install.

New these are $79.95 plus shipping. I'll sell for $60 including shipping.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Will this cure the 'shwetty balls' that my wife complains about?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Your wife has 'schwetty balls' :eek::eek: LOL....this may be more help for what you're needin'....http://freshballs.com/index.html/

I have one of these. When I first got it I wondered if it was really doing anything then it turned cold and I was needing some heat off the engine and there was none!! So suffice it to say my comes off in the winter but right back on in the spring!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts