Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cardo Customer Service #1!!!

‘Was having some drama with the Cardo Q3 Teamsets, the battery life was degrading and “The Ball& Chain’s” music (sharing) was cutting out intermittently.

I called Cardo, stated the issues and they asked me to send them all 3 Units, and the 2 “Base Units” that we had been using, they immediately emailed me a Return Authorization. I packed up and sent the units and emailed Cardo the tracking #, the day after Cardo received the shipment, I got an email from Cardo with a Tracking #.

Just out of curiosity I called Cardo and asked them what they found, and was told that there was a little water intrusion in the “Base Units” (the cradles that mount on the helmet that the “Units” clip into). I told them that we really enjoy the Cardos and are heavy users ~ we won’t go on a trip without them and have enjoyed the Cardos all over the Country.

‘Received 3 new “Units” and 2 new “Base Units” via UPS, 2 business days after Cardo emailed me the return tracking #.

The Cardo personnel were Polite, Professional and Prompt (with the 1 day turnaround!).

For me, it doesn’t get any better…

I would not hesitate to purchase another Cardo Product!

Originally purchased from Revzilla, they have GREAT Customer Service also!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Cardo Customer Service #1!!!

‘Was having some drama with the Cardo Q3 Teamsets, the battery life was degrading and “The Ball& Chain’s” music (sharing) was cutting out intermittently.

I called Cardo, stated the issues and they asked me to send them all 3 Units, and the 2 “Base Units” that we had been using, they immediately emailed me a Return Authorization. I packed up and sent the units and emailed Cardo the tracking #, the day after Cardo received the shipment, I got an email from Cardo with a Tracking #.

Just out of curiosity I called Cardo and asked them what they found, and was told that there was a little water intrusion in the “Base Units” (the cradles that mount on the helmet that the “Units” clip into). I told them that we really enjoy the Cardos and are heavy users ~ we won’t go on a trip without them and have enjoyed the Cardos all over the Country.

‘Received 3 new “Units” and 2 new “Base Units” via UPS, 2 business days after Cardo emailed me the return tracking #.

The Cardo personnel were Polite, Professional and Prompt (with the 1 day turnaround!).

For me, it doesn’t get any better…

I would not hesitate to purchase another Cardo Product!

Originally purchased from Revzilla, they have GREAT Customer Service also!!!
We've had similar experience with Cardo. Recently, the rubber boot on the power switch on one of my G9 units cracked. I use the thing almost every day, so I wasn't surprised. Called them to see if the part could be replaced by me since I was out of warranty. Same thing... sent me a RA#, then replaced the whole unit for me - after warranty had expired.

I'll be buying Cardo again when mine finally wear out.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Heatwave know my story ~ Cardo went way beyond what was expected at the beginning of the year. Had a G9, managed to dislodge it from the base twice while riding. First time I was able to stop and pick it up. Second time I do not even know what state it was in.

Went to the Cardo booth in Daytona and explained that I was happy with the product except I had managed to dislodge and lose it. The actually sent me a G9X. The base now has a locking clip so knocking it off will require alot more effort.

I did not expect this, I just wanted to identify a problem with the base/unit. I was pleasantly surprised and will also be a Cardo user for life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts