Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going 70mph on the freeway, my stock radio is pathetic. Decided to try a Sena 10s that I had for another bike. I could hear it better, but the system has no bass at all.

I felt like, for me, helmet speakers were better for the freeway. I read all the reviews on the Cardo Packtalk Bold with JBL speakers and ordered it from 2wheel.com-had it in two days. ($288-no tax-no shipping)

So here I sat tonight getting everything hooked up and downloaded. Engaged the Bass Boost and gave it a run with FM, Sirius, and downloaded music. This system THUMPS! It blows away my Sena.

Going to give it a freeway trial this afternoon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I agree. I have been using the SENA 20 for two years and just upgraded to the CARDO Pack Talk Bold as well. Hands down the best sound and I love the voice commands. With this and a smart phone no need for the POS Harley Infotainment system.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Cardo is by far a better product. I screwed up when I purchased the Sena 20S. My old crado's are better than the newer Sena . Except the old ones only had 4 hour battery life.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After a few days of trial, I like this set up. I can actually hear it well on the freeway.

Found one problem-with my phone in my lower right cargo (work) pants pocket, every time I moved my head to the left, the music would cut out for a second. It did this with Sirius and downloaded music, but not FM.

Moved my phone to the upper left chest pocket and no problems.

Voice commands are awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts