Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is an excellent set of handlebars from Carlini Design. Bars were on a Road King I sold and saved for my Road Glide but won't work with the internal throttle by wire on newer models. I quickly bought another set since I liked them so much. Bars are chrome, 34" wide, 6" rise, 13" pullback, 1.5" thick with 1" at mounting point so they work with stock set up. These bars have a great look and are a wonderful alternative to the apes everyone else seems to be using. They retail for $325 with $25 shipping. I'm offering these for $200 with $25 shipping to the lower 48. A great deal for a GREAT set of bars. Check out Carlini Bar Drag Bars on www.carlinidesign.com for more info and pictures.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. $175 shipped, or, $150 plus actual shipping, whichever is cheaper, These are the same bars as the black ones I have now but are for bikes without throttle by wire.

·
Registered
397 Posts
To help with your sale these bars can be cut to use the throttle by wire. If you have a tbw bike these bars can be used

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To help with your sale these bars can be cut to use the throttle by wire. If you have a tbw bike these bars can be used
Good to know. I chose to buy some black ones instead. I thought it would compromise the strength of the bars so I didn't do it. Of course, I probably used that as an excuse since I wanted the black ones.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Good to know. I chose to buy some black ones instead. I thought it would compromise the strength of the bars so I didn't do it. Of course, I probably used that as an excuse since I wanted the black ones.
seen in your other post that you posted there is alot of extra expense to adding these bars such as having to go with a lower dash center tank console so the handlebars don't hit it, what other added expenses? did you have to extend or change any of the wires or cables? Thanks

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seen in your other post that you posted there is alot of extra expense to adding these bars such as having to go with a lower dash center tank console so the handlebars don't hit it, what other added expenses? did you have to extend or change any of the wires or cables? Thanks
To tell the truth, I probably could have gotten away with not replacing it. With the bars turned ALL the way, it would just touch the dash. I replaced the dash anyway. But that was the only expense. No wiring issues or anything else. No external cable either-throttle by wire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts