Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to get everyone thinking, the KC group would like to do a meet and greet at the last Cassoday event of the year.

Just thought I would post this out there to see who would be interested and give everyone time to get it on their calendars.

Always the 1st Sunday on the month March thru Oct.

My thought would be to meet in Cassoday in the morning then ride to lunch either in Matfield Green or the Hays House in Council Grove, but that's just a suggestion.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My thought was to meet up in Cassody on Sunday morning. Hang out for a bit then ride up to eat lunch in Matfield Green or at the Hays House in Council Grove. I was then going to head north on 177 to Alta Vista ride the Skyline Drive to Alma. Then head to Eskridge the to Dover on 4 Hwy. great ride if you have never done it. Full of history and old settler stuff. Stone homes and barns from the settlers days plus the stone fences dating back to the late 1800s.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would say we shoot for 9:30 or 10 at the latest. It will take us a couple of hours to get there. I also thought it might be cool to meet just outside Cassaday and ride in as a group depending on how many RGs we get to go.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I would say we shoot for 9:30 or 10 at the latest. It will take us a couple of hours to get there. I also thought it might be cool to meet just outside Cassaday and ride in as a group depending on how many RGs we get to go.
Ok, I'm in! For now. Keeping fingers crossed plans don't get interrupted.

Jack, when / where are we meeting up. I haven't been able to get in touch with Quickshift. I usually meet him on the way in to the city. Do you guys know if he's going for certain?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, I'm in! For now. Keeping fingers crossed plans don't get interrupted.

Jack, when / where are we meeting up. I haven't been able to get in touch with Quickshift. I usually meet him on the way in to the city. Do you guys know if he's going for certain?
Quicky is in for sure, talked to him today. He figured you and him would meet out his way and then meet us out in Olathe. Details to follow once I know the time and place for sure.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Quicky is in for sure, talked to him today. He figured you and him would meet out his way and then meet us out in Olathe. Details to follow once I know the time and place for sure.
Sounds good. I'll get with Quick on a time to meet him at Gibson's or something.

Adam, how's the new place? Look forward to catchin up with ya in Cassoday.

·
Registered
235 Posts
There's a gas station in Emporia at the NE corner of 35 and Industrial Blvd that is a good stopping/gathering point for people going to Cassoday. Beto Jnct. is also a reasonable place to collect people.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts