Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guy's i've seen something on here about this but can't find it again. my question is which side is the cb antenna on. the manual and hd website say's it's on the right side, but when looking at the conectors on the tourpac the right side has a push in connector like car antennas and the left side has a scew on fitting. all of the cb's i had in the 70's always had screw on antenna connections. so which side is cb and which is am/fm. the book say's it's opposite of what i think it should be. give me some help and don't just say look at the connectors i have and that's why i'm asking.

·
Registered
745 Posts
yep

Mine looks like yours and functions as the moco describes. if you want to be sure,
just tune the am or fm radio to a weak station and remove each antenna. When the signal goes away that will indicate that the other antenna is the cb .

·
Registered
743 Posts
Book is correct. CB is on the riders right/brake lever side. AM/FM is riders left/clutch side. Look close at the base of the antenna, most have a tiny "CB" molded on them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had the same concerns as you did. I did some checking and found the previous post is correct on the sides but you would never guess it looking at the connectors

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts