Road Glide banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
the problem with cbd stems from our arcane laws. it all has to be imported so it is expensive. then there is the problem with standardization. some oils say a certain percentage, when it doesn't even come close to that, or way more than that.

if you want to try it, research the company as best you can. you don't want to buy it from some fly by night.

and also, be aware that it depends on the root cause of your pain. it isn't just a blanket relief like pain pills. I have a friend and it works great for her. but my wife, not so much.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
I have been "In Trial" with CBD Oil for about 2 months now - Hempworx to be exact and it has helped everyone I know........except me - My Pain is severe nerve pain from having a chunk of my spine break off and grind on the nerve like @eddienelson on the "Golden Boy" at the ONE bar in town that you don't go to on Tuesdays.

Now, with that being said, the CBD Creme is a WHOLE other story - This stuff is the Miracle of the Gods - I use to for muscle relieve and cuts and scrapes and fuck me if it does not cure all - Even my 82 year old Mother who visited back in April complained of wicked arthritis in her fingers - Told her to put the creme on over night - Next morning she is elated with the results and can "Bend my fingers and hold a coffee mug with one hand again" - I will attest to the creme all day all day - The Oil (750) just did not work for my level of everyday pain.......but I am not giving up.

I was impressed with Hempworx and their processing procedure and testing they do

HempWorx Pure CBD Oils | World's Purest CBD Oil

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i ate some cbd dog treats from canada and loved them lol
they really do help with pain!
the ones from cali tasted awful

try not to smoke anymore because my lungs are compromised from smoking 2-3 packs a day for 30 years

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Buy four 1/4 oz. baggies of weed with a high concentration of cannabidiol one bag at a time, take them home one at a time (try not to turn yourself into a felon) and extract your own :)

Then bake them into brownies or chocolate chip cookies :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
The extracts and really high dose Edibels are the only thing that help me with the pain , I’ve been smoking for close to 15 yrs , I tried the cbds doesn’t work for me ,I hate the way the pills make me feel , I’ve learned over the yrs how to pass the drug tests where I live still illegal not sure if good ol Utah will ever pass haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts