Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this. A little pricey for me, but I'm sure someone will get them and report back. Personally, I'd like JW Speaker to make an adaptive for 15+. Talked to a rep, but nothing in the works yet. Said "dont hold your breath".

Anyway,
https://www.customdynamics.com/trubeam-road-glide

·
Registered
654 Posts
I would like to know if they work. The Led headlight that come stock are not that good. I need to check out some fork or crashbar lights that will light up the road at night... (winter project) I've seen the HD ones and they are not what I want. They make you seen by others but not to see down the road.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
I saw those at Biketoberfest. I'll admit the 15-18 Road Glide LEDs aren't quite as bright as the daymakers, but they are sufficient IMO, or at least bright enough not to warrant spending a few hundred bucks to improve. I do have driving lights, but they serve a dual purpose.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I love Custom Dynamics products. Every light, save for the headlights, on my bike is a CD product. However, looking at the chart comparing their $800 headlights to the Harley factory Daymakers, I was not real impressed. It appeared to me to be just a thin arc of light, where I want more spread. I got that from adding the Clearwater Darlas to my bike, so I won't be upgrading the factory lights. (Though I may aim them a tad higher)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the CD headlight on my RKS. It has much better spread and is more consistent across the entire beam than the Daymaker I had on my Fatboy. The RG light is interesting but at $799 I don't see me swapping it out.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I would like to know if they work. The Led headlight that come stock are not that good. I need to check out some fork or crashbar lights that will light up the road at night... (winter project) I've seen the HD ones and they are not what I want. They make you seen by others but not to see down the road.
Have you checked your height adjustment? Mine wasnt great, till I moved them up..now no complaints!! Its easy too!! One point under the assembly...

I agree however that more light is always better...Im looking at options...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts