Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a big proponent of taillight flashers. When I had my Ultra everybody commented how easily I can be seen with the rear fender taillight flasher from Bright-Ass-Lights. It sucked that BAL did not have it for the turn signals for the Special, but I bought CDs Magic Strobes Brake Light & Turn Signal Flasher for HD Touring (P/N MAGIC-STROBES-RSG).

When I installed the Tourpak and the LED brake light, I was disappointed that the "RSG" Magic Strobe did not make the TP LEDs flash in conjunction with the brake light turn signals.

Fast forward to SWX and I saw somebody that had a flasher set up that strobed both the TP LEDs and fender taillight. I did not get the opportunity to talk to that member during SW, so was doing some surfing and noticed that CD has a flasher for the LED TP (P/N: LTP2)

The description on this module indicates "This unit will strobe the Tour-Pak only and can be used with or without our Magic Strobes™ BCM or Magic Strobes™ RSG to apply brake flash/strobe patterns to rear fender brake lights."

Just looking if someone has both flasher modules installed on their Ultra Specials and can provide some feedback. I'm strongly considering getting this additional flasher.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i thought about the tp lite flasher and one for taillite-however if the taillite bulb stays the same it's not going to be very bright-i got another bal lite-set on high and let it flash-i have people shield their eyes due to brightness-now need to hook up ledd spots-found some 1000 lumen for 35.00-great lite-sturdy-had 40000 miles on last set

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a 2016 cvo roadglide ultra
And I’m looking into this myself the only thing that is a little f**k up by CD
if you have saddlebag lights,saddlebag latch’s light,tear filler panel lights you have to buy another module because the center tail light module won’t work. That goes for the same on the tour pack
If you want your side marker lights on the tour pack to flash as well you need another module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts