Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
I run a 13" dark smoke Cee Glide made by Cee Bailey. I am 5'-10", I have my seat lowered 1", the front forks are also lowered 1" and I find it works very well. It provides great protection and deflects the wind away from my ears. I tried other windshields and found they divereted the wind right at my ears. No matter what ear protection I wore I still had a problem. Once I installed the Cee Glide I was amazed at the difference it made regarding my hearing and not having the wind pound into my ears. For me, I like the looks of the windshield and the protection it provides.

·
Registered
614 Posts
http://www.roadglide.org/search.php?searchid=8078186

A lot of reviews on them, be more specific as to the model

Ive been running a 15" TRSSC for 3 years , love it. Im 6'3" with a 34" inseam, use a C & C seat that lowers me 1.5" and heritage bars , shield is at the chin level - lower lip. Comfortable at all speeds, at 85-90 can adjust glasses with no problems or buffeting

·
Registered
287 Posts
I had a TRSSC as well. Originally 15" but had it cut down a little over an inch. I liked the looks and thought that it did pretty well with the buffeting until I tried a Madstad. For me, there is no comparison in what shield does the best job at eliminating the buffeting. For a good compromise between form and function I think that the CB is a good choice

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
15" SuperStep w/ Euro in Dark. Functions great and looks pretty good. Did 8k miles in one trip last summer with 14" version and LOVED it!!! Good wind protection and good water protection in the rain.

Very very happy with my CB.... doubt i will ever run anything else.

for reference... I'm 6'1" 32" inseam... Stock ultra seat that was lowered 2" by MCC. The shield hits me around my upper lip / nose. If I raise my hand to measure where wind hits me... its just at the very top (or a little over) my head. No noticeable buffeting....

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ran the screaming eagle version 15" light tint for a while the top edge was my line of site, 5'9" 32" inseam. RGC

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ran the screaming eagle version 15" light tint for a while the top edge was my line of site, 5'9" 32" inseam. RGC
Same thing happened with me. Good looking windshield but hope you enjoy the sound of wind and not the radio on the highway. Unless you feel the need for an amp upgrade.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've put about 25,000 miles on a 16" TRSSC Euro and I really like it. Does a super job for me when on the stock seat or the Sundowner we use for 2 up and long distance. My wife, who is about 5'10" gets more air than she wants when we're on the touring seat. She's not a whiner, so it must be quite a bit.

·
Registered
353 Posts
16" TSSC. Love it. Looks good and blocks all the bad air. I'm 6'7" and it works great. Would highly recommend one. Never thought I'd have a bike with a tall shield

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm 6'2 and had the 16" TRSSC dome and it has worked ok, but wasn't quite tall enough for me. I really liked the way it looked on the bike though. I just replaced it with the 18" euro and though I haven't been on a long ride with it yet, it seems to give better protection.

I will say that the Cee Bailey materials and construction are second to none. Well made and a perfect fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts