Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a Cee Bailey's 15" TRSCC Super Step Contour windshield in the Euro style with light tint for 98-13 FLTRX. Bought this back in June, but just traded my 12 on a 16 so no need for it now. Windshield is in excellent condition. Asking $150.00 OBO shipped in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
And this is why I still have 2 windshields from my 2011 in my garage. Hope you get some offers as the Cee Baileys are wonderful windshields and it was a steal at $100. I have a 14" Cee Bailey TRSCC Super Step Contour in dark tint that worked incredibly well for me on my 2011 Ultra. Someone's getting a great deal on yours.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And this is why I still have 2 windshields from my 2011 in my garage. Hope you get some offers as the Cee Baileys are wonderful windshields and it was a steal at $100. I have a 14" Cee Bailey TRSCC Super Step Contour in dark tint that worked incredibly well for me on my 2011 Ultra. Someone's getting a great deal on yours.
I agree on the Cee Baileys, on my 12 it was the closest to a Madstad (without the looks) I could find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts