Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading a bunch of posts here to try and get the best fit windshield for my bike that i can. I looked at the height database but do not have input for cee baileys or the new klockwerks 14" flare. can anyone give me the height from the speedo shelf to the top of the windshield for these sizes listed? For reference, i am 6'3" with 34" inseam. lowered my seat by 1" and back about 2" riding a '13 Roadglide Custom.
thanks guys/gals.

CeeGlide 14":
CeeGlide 15":
Screaming Eagle retro 14":
Screaming Eagle retro 15":

Klockwerks 14" flare:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, does anyone know the shield height of a 14" cee baileys Screeming eagle retro shield from the dash shelf?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SWEET! Thanks for the info. So you have the 15" screaming eagle retro then? how do you like the shield? does the air mostly go over your head or atleast not slam into your face and glasses?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the lowest KlockWorks. It's the 8" from top lip to screw holes. I'm 5-9, 32" inseam. Yes it's breezy, but it's a motorcycle! We ride in the wind. 8" is the lowest and coolest look but next size up would be a little less turbulent. Every inch you go up the cool factor goes down. Can't have it both ways. Unless... You go to a Corvette. One suggestion, try a full face. They are accepted and cool now that many outlaw bikers on West Coast started wearing them. But buy only best quality u can afford for safety, quiet, and comfort. Did. I mention 16" apes ... :)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts