Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a call from my mechanic this morning stating he broke my windshield :mad:

As most of you know the process of selecting a windshield that works for you is a lengthy torturous process that involves buying several windshield and seats. After many attempts I finally found the perfect combination that included a Cee Baileys windshield. Well I'm fucked because they closed their motorcycle division a few weeks ago!! :crying:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Man that sucks! I am surprised that they shut down their whole motorcycle division. It seems like that made popular shields for a lot of other touring bikes outside of the Harley realm, so I can't imagine there wasn't demand there. Regardless, maybe you can scour the web for your shield if you happen to know the part #. Ebay is a good place to look too.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I received a call from my mechanic this morning stating he broke my windshield :mad:

As most of you know the process of selecting a windshield that works for you is a lengthy torturous process that involves buying several windshield and seats. After many attempts I finally found the perfect combination that included a Cee Baileys windshield. Well I'm fucked because they closed their motorcycle division a few weeks ago!! :crying:
This sad news. The Cee Bailey shields were perfect for me on my 2011 & 2015 Road Glides. I still have the shield for my 2011 if that will work for you. I think it's a 14" TRSSC

·
Registered
357 Posts
This sad news. The Cee Bailey shields were perfect for me on my 2011 & 2015 Road Glides. I still have the shield for my 2011 if that will work for you. I think it's a 14" TRSSC
Hey 08Zinc. FYI, it's next to impossible to read yellow text on white background, that's how it shows on the Tapatalk app. Dunno.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Hey 08Zinc. FYI, it's next to impossible to read yellow text on white background, that's how it shows on the Tapatalk app. Dunno.
Interesting. I'm so used to black background on desktop and on the mobile version of this webpage, I didn't think about it. Is TapaTalk any better than the standard mobile version of this page?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Interesting. I'm so used to black background on desktop and on the mobile version of this webpage, I didn't think about it. Is TapaTalk any better than the standard mobile version of this page?
Dunno, Tapatalk app is the only one I've got.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Tapatalk is much better for reading forums. Especially if you read more that one. It cuts out all the fluff so it loads faster on a mobile device. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 08Zinc

·
Registered
41 Posts
I noticed their website changed but didn't know they for sure did away with production.

I was fortunate to scoop a Cee-Glide on Ebay the other day. (My apologies if some of you were the other watchers and missed out.)

It shows up tomorrow, and if it doesn't work for me it will probably wind up for sale here...

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Isn't Cee Baileys and Windvest windshields pretty close to the same design?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I am Also waiting on one, dark Tint 13", If It doesn't work for me Ill post It here.
I have a 14" dark tint off of my 2011. It wouldn't work with mr4teth's apes.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Isn't Cee Baileys and Windvest windshields pretty close to the same design?
You're probably thinking Freedom Shield and Windvest. They are the same basic shape but Freedom shield uses a thicker material. The LRS Mako is very similar as well and a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
How much would you sell your 14" for?
$100 to include shipping

I have since removed the Velcro tape on the inside of the windshield that I used for my toll pass.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts