Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some PICS of a 14' Dark Gray CB Screaming Eagle Retro Edition installed on a bike. I need a better all around WS for long rides that is UGLY. My WindVest works great but I'm not wild about the looks. I love my HD WS but it doesn't offer much protection above 55 mph. I'm hoping this tinted CB will be the ticket. :roll eyes:

Honestly W/S's and seat drive me nuts! I've had my bike 54 months now and I'm still searching for the perfect setup :cool:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm looking for some PICS of a 14' Dark Gray CB Screaming Eagle Retro Edition installed on a bike. I need a better all around WS for long rides that is UGLY. My WindVest works great but I'm not wild about the looks. I love my HD WS but it doesn't offer much protection above 55 mph. I'm hoping this tinted CB will be the ticket. :roll eyes:

Honestly W/S's and seat drive me nuts! I've had my bike 54 months now and I'm still searching for the perfect setup :cool:
If you want ugly and functional you just described a Madstad. I ran with a Cee Bailey Super Step Countour before switching.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want ugly and functional you just described a Madstad. I ran with a Cee Bailey Super Step Countour before switching.
No I'm not so into that Madstad .... that thing is just crazy looking! :eek:

·
Registered
998 Posts
I had a light gray SE retro on my 11. I think it is a 15" but cant remember right now. I will look and see if I can find a pic with it mounted but it may take me a day or 2.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
845 Posts
Is that a tallboy seat? How tall are you and what's your pants inseam? The 15 doesn't look bad but I prefer a little shorter WS. Depending on your dimensions a Euro 13-14 might work for me?

Thanks for the PIC!!

Yap thats the tallboy seat.... Damn comfy seat.... Im 6'4 with a 33" inseam..... No problem and hope this helps you

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
998 Posts
I finally remembered. I still have this windshield if you are interested. I think it is a 15". I had probably 25k behind it so it is not perfect. It is a good shield but the top hit me right at my line of sight.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally remembered. I still have this windshield if you are interested. I think it is a 15". I had probably 25k behind it so it is not perfect. It is a good shield but the top hit me right at my line of sight.
Thanks dude .... Yeah the 15 looks big. I'm wondering if a 13 would cut it for me (6' 32 inseam)?? Most likely I need a 14.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I now have a 15" TRSSC and it hits me much lower than the one pictured. It slopes back to you, not so upright. I bet the TRSSC would work for you. I am only about 5'9" and I look right over the top. I think it looks better also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts