Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Cee Bailey's sport windshield? I really like the look of the taper towards the top. I'm 5'9' with 29" inseam and not sure what height to get in dark gray. I was considering either a Windvest or Freedom Shield which seem to be the most popular brands but wonder how these compare since inprefer this style.
Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a 13 in sport shield in black (cannot see through it). Fit and finish is top notch. I love it, I am 6'2 and ride with a corbin seat, that puts me back and down a little.

I looked around and IMO can't beat Cee Baileys

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally got my 13 in sport in dark tint. I really like it, I can now hear the radio on the highway no problems. If I were to do it again I think I would go either 1 or 2 inches shorter, it's a little hard to look at the road in front on shitty roads.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't rule out the Cee Bailey's, very nice & high quality. If I were you I'd seriously consider the 11 in Sport.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I too have the 13 inch and at 5'8" it would be nice if it was one inch shorter. I am very pleased with the look and function.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks like a nice shield. I am about 6'3". It says on their website that a 15 would be better, just curious though how much different the look is going up 2 more inches. Kind of wish they had a little recurve on it to allow for a shorter shield.

Anyone have a 15" sport on their ride, curious of the look, clear, or smoke. I have a 14 KW sport flare now. Would like to find a little more debris protection, but at the same time i dont want a massive looking windshield either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts