Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like their ssc windshields and have a 15 inch on my 13 rgc. Great looking shield that works well too.

Changed to a mustang seat that sits me about an inch higher and now want a 16 inch screen of the same type I had in 15 inches.

Looked around in the last month and about to pull the trigger. Realised today that they have a 15% off sale for memorial day which was lucky timing for me, or so I thought.

They also have had a very recent website change and among the changes are postage costs for overseas. I'm in Australia and postage would have cost me $100 a week ago. It's now $170! That's more than the screen! I know how big their boxes are from my last 15 inch screen. A lot of extra money for a screen and (unreasonable) postage for me to get an extra inch in height.

I've emailed cb so hopefully they have a reasonable solution. But they didn't even reply to a query I had a month ago so I'm not overly optimistic.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the sale, just ordered the TRSCC. Have run the other Cee Bailey shield since for 43000 miles and it has held up terrific but like the looks of the TRSCC more. Hopefully I won't have any buffeting issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts