Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$90 + shipping - (buyer pays shipping) paypal preferred but will also take money order through mail.

Will include a new windshield installation kit with this purchase!!! These are the kits that I sell here and on ebay and upgrade your stock windshield mounting hardware with a much better alternative / better quality hardware!
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1410722998.648052.jpg

Got a new seat that raised me up a bit so I got the same shield just 2" taller and no longer need this one. It has light scratches / swirl marks from normal use, nothing real deep just on the surface. I had the Kuryakyn chrome trim so the bottom has a line Across the shield where the chrome trim sat ( see pics) if you use a windshield trim this isn't visible. There was a gps mounted on the inside of the shield and when it was removed the suction cups for the mount scared the shield and I posted this in the pics below.... I mention all this so you don't have a surprise when you get this just to cover any issues that may come up but really it's in good shape and unless you get close, in the perfect light, the dark tint masks most if the imperfections. This is a great shield, I love it and won't ride a glide without it! I'm 6'4 see link below if you want more info about the shield or the company's shield height recommendations...

Shield on bike
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1410723593.499043.jpg

Spot on inside of shield where gps mounted. ( left side of pic under the line of light )
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1410723805.137028.jpg

Website
http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/fltr_ssc_ws.html

Recommended shield heights from Cee Baileys is toward the bottom of page from link above

·
Registered
214 Posts
Scootin if I am reading this correct you went to the 18". How is it working for you? I am running the 15 and it's a little short, trying to decide where to go on height.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 18" works great for me. May be a little tall but its clear instead of dark tinted so its ok. This shield is great and I think you would like the 16". Before the seat change it was perfect.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Windshield

PM sent

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would like to buy this windshield and kit. My number is 216 218 6000 Thx, Ray
Good luck with that. I sent this guy a pm back in Sept and still waiting on a response.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cee Bailey windshield

Hi, I thought I sent a message to you yesterday indicating my interest in buying this. 216 218 6000 Thx, Ray

·
Registered
326 Posts
what brand of seat did you have with this 16" shield before you changed seats.....on that link it is recommending a 16 - 17 height, on the page for my 09 CVO it is recommending a 14"......confusing

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sorry ray I have been away for the holidays.... This shield I still have but want to sell the 17" clear version instead due to personal preference. I mounted the clear shield but just like the darker tint more, so if you would like the clear lemme know

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Cee Bailey's Windshield For SALE - 16" TRSCC Euro Dark Tint

I have a 17" clear Cee Baileys TRSCC euro for sale $100 great cond.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts